The monuments are objects whose preservation and use is in the public interest but there are artistic, scientific, ethnographic and urban arguments to their preservation and usefulness.
The preservation of historic monuments is always favorable for a useful socially use. For their consolidation the most modern techniques can be applied, whose effectiveness has been scientifically proven also with practical experience. All conservation and restauration works should always be accompanied with a precise documentation in the form of analytical and critical reports, illustrated with drawings and photographs.
Rehabilitation operations can be:
- active: enable self-sustaining existence
- passive: do not integrate into the economic circuit
- of surface: refurbishment of facades and adjacent spaces
- in depth: rehabilitation of facades and indoor area
A restoration intervention must take the following activities:
- preceding discussion (beneficiary, representatives of local administration, responsible for monuments, referent of the Department of Monuments and designer)
- expertise: specialist for design concept Department for Monuments (conceptions of restoration)
- prior research (research of archives, archaeological, area of the building, different materials, chromatic state, structure, photographic documentation, surveys, testing, surveying, a.s.o.)
- establishing the strategy for restoration (based on prior research results)
- tender, offer, financing plan
- execution of work
- final reception (according to the control of restoration work according to concept, report on the work done, final report on the entire intervention)
Our company has specialists, restaurateurs and authorized personnel by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
The largest-scale rehabilitation work of a historic monument category "A" performed by our company so far, is the Reformed Church from Cluj-Napoca, located at Mihail Kogalniceanu street no.16.SEE PORTFOLIO